Ready, steady… climb!
Introducing Dunedin’s latest adventure activity! Clip ‘n Climb is now based at LEAP Dunedin and is most exciting new concept in indoor climbing. It is 100% pure Kiwi and was developed in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Clip ‘n Climb is an action packed activity with individually themed climbing walls that provide healthy, challenging fun for everyone – no matter if you are 4 or 99 with no climbing experience. Here at Clip ’n Climb Dunedin, we have individual and multi-climber wall challenges of varying design and difficulty, testing agility and courage in different ways! There are heaps of different climbing challenges to choose from – reach new heights on the Skyscraper, take the Speed Climb challenge with your friends or brave the Dark Tower with UV lit holds.
No climbing experience is necessary and full training is given, with a quick safety briefing before getting on with the fun.
Birthday parties, corporate and school groups catered for.
Give us call to find out more 03 455 0095
To find out more view our hours and pricing.
Some of our climbing wall challenges include:
Leap of Faith
Rules for Climbers
- Climber maximum weight is 150 kgs (330 lbs)
- Climber minimum weight is 10 kgs (22lbs)
- Climber must fit safely in a harness
- Climber must have harness checked before climbing
- Climber must attend Safety Briefing before climbing
- Climber must follow Staff instructions at all times
- No flip-flops or open toe shoes. Ensure shoe laces are tied
- No jewellery to be worn. Eyeglasses must be ‘secure’
- Long hair must be tied back
- No chewing gum, food or drinks allowed in the climbing area
- No running, jumping or pushing in the climbing arena
We value your safety but if you have any concerns about any of the equipment or another climber’s behaviour, please bring it to the attention of a member of staff. You should be in good health and you should participate in a responsible manner.
If you go to the toilet you must remove your harness and have it rechecked by a member of staff before climbing again.